Dry lips. Dry skin. Dry hair. Ah, the wonders of winter. With the holidays no longer among us, we’re all left with one daunting question: Why the heck is it still winter? The lights have been taken down. The trees are dead. And christmas spirit no longer fills the air. So why should we still have to deal with this brutal coldness? Well, unfortunately, I haven’t quite mastered how to control the weather, but I have learned a thing or two about controlling it’s side effects. For our first Quick Tip Tuesday, we wanted to show you how simple and easy it is to make the remainder of your winter months a little more enjoyable with a DIY lip scrub. With the help of 2 simple ingredients and a little scrubbin’, there really won’t be any excuse for you not to have smooth and kissable lips this Valentine’s Day!
What you’ll need:
1. 1 tbsp of olive oil or coconut oil
2. 1/2 cup of sugar
1. Pour both ingredients into a bowl/container, and stir.
2. Scrub your lips in a gentle, circular motion for about 30 seconds.
3. Rinse off with lukewarm water.
4. Quickly apply a thick and moisturizing lip balm.
Xoxo~ Cara & Tal