The months of October and November can basically be summed up with one word- pumpkin. Pumpkin everything. From recipes to candles to home décor, we have learned- when your life is filled with doubt, always pumpkin it out. So, in honor of our new fall series “What We’re Falling For,” we thought it would be fitting to share our favorite pumpkin cupcake recipe with you all! So here it is…. The wonderful, the magical, the oh so delicious pumpkin cupcakes that will have you FALLing head over heals in love!
Ingredients for the Cupcakes:
1. 1½ cups of All-Purpose Flour
2. 1 tsp of Baking Soda
3. ¼ tsp of Ground Ginger
4. 1 tsp of Ground Cinnamon
5. ¼ tsp of Ground Cloves
6. ½ tsp of Salt
7. ½ cup of Unsalted Butter (room temperature)
8. 1 cup of Granulated Brown Sugar
9. 2 Large Eggs
10. 1 tsp of Vanilla Extract
11. 3/4 cup of Canned Pumpkin Puree
Ingredients for the Cream Cheese Frosting:
1. 4 oz of Cream Cheese
2. 2 tbsp of Unsalted Butter (room temperature)
3. ½ tsp of Vanilla Extract
4. ¾ Confectioner Sugar
1. Pour All-Purpose Flour, Baking Soda, Ground Ginger, Ground Cinnamon, Ground Cloves, and Salt into a large bowl.
2. Blend the butter in an electric mixer.
3. Add Granulated Brown Sugar to butter and mix.
4. Add 2 large eggs to mixture, and continue mixing.
5. Add Vanilla Extract to mixture, and continue mixing.
6. Combine the Flour mixture from Step 1 to the 2nd mixture (Steps 2-5).
7. Add Pumpkin Puree to mixture and blend thoroughly.
8. Place the batter in cupcake pans.
9. Place cupcakes in the oven at 350 degrees for approximately 25 minutes (give or take a few).
10. Check regularly until ready!
Frosting- Mix all ingredients and blend until it forms an “icing” consistency.
Whether you’re hosting a fall themed party or just getting together with some friends, these lovely sweet treats will never disappoint! We hope you enjoy them just as much as we do & be sure to let us know how they turn out on facebook, twitter, or instagram with the hashtag #FALLingforCTbeauty.
Xoxo~ Cara & Tal